Getting Started


Hello!

You wanna go back to check that first word again. No, you didn’t. Of course it’s just a simple ‘hello’ but there’s more to it. I pronounce that word so good that pulses get racing (let me be great please). That would be a discussion for another day entirely.

Now, to the business of the day.
Ahem!
My name is,,, seriously? We have to do this? Check the end of the post please.

Well, I’ve harbored a profound interest in writing for quite a while now but I just won’t write for reasons unknown to me (I actually know some, they’re just silly). Then the Eureka moment when I realized that I have to become an embodiment of my thoughts and my environment. At long last, I crushed my demons and I’m trying to unleash my latent ability through this blog. And I sincerely hope that this new-found urge doesn’t fade just as it surfaced. So help me God. 

Ah! That was turning into a note-to-self kind of writing that I almost forgot I was carrying you along. Well, here you still are.

Enjoy the sumptuous ride. 
Sometimes it’s gonna be bumpy too, I warned you.

Comments

  1. This person dnt sound like someone who will write sad ending stories only.... Hw'd I even know?? I and people like me will expect to read happy till the end stories here. And yes, comics too and tongue twisters and what else?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chronicles of a Local Man

Family Chronicles

#NoteToSelf